There is just something about Derringers that are really attractive for concealed carry. Perhaps it’s the nostalgia of carrying a pistol with such a storied history. Or maybe it really comes down to how easy they are to conceal and carry. If the last reason is where you sit on the issue, then the Bond Arms Stinger is right up your alley.
The Bond Arms Stinger
Precision milled from a billet of 7075 aluminum, the Stinger is the smallest and lightest Derringer in the company’s lineup. Additionally, the frame features a black hard-coat anodized finish to protect the pistol during use. Likewise, the 3.5-inch barrels of the Stinger match the frame’s narrow 0.55-inch profile and are interchangeable with other Stinger barrels.
The slim, high-impact Zytel composite grips sit nicely on the wasp-waisted frame, keeping the profile narrow and concealable. However, the Stinger also includes standard rubber grip panels if you prefer a larger grip. Just forward of the grip is a generously sized integral trigger guard, with easy access to the trigger.
To ensure durability, the Stinger uses stainless steel in critical areas. Most notably, the use of a stainless-steel firing pin block inset into the frame strengthens the receiver and allows the Stinger to fire +P rounds. In addition, the release lever, cross-bolt safety, hammer, and trigger all feature stainless steel construction.
The Bond Arms Stinger is available now with an MSRP of $379.00. For more info, please visit BondArms.com.
Bond Arms Stinger Features:
- Lightweight (12-ounces)
- 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Anodized frame is both lightweight and tough
- Stainless steel double-barrel
- Passive and manual safeties (3)
- Integral trigger guard
- Stinger Barrels are interchangeable with other Stinger barrels
- High impact nylon, slim grips (also includes standard rubber grip panels)
- Size is compatible with many aftermarket holsters
Bond Arms Stinger Specifications:
- Cartridge: 9mm; 380 auto
- Weight: 12 Oz (with Slim Grips)
- Dimensions: Length 5″; Height: 4″; Width: Less than 1″ (with Slim Grips)
- Barrel: 3″ Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Passive Safety: Rebounding Hammer
- Manual Safety: Crossbolt Safety & Safety Locking Device (SLD)
- Action: Over/Under, Tip-Up Barrel, Single Action
- Frame: 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Anodize
- Trigger Guard: Integral w/Frame
- Interchangeability: Compatible with other centerfire Stinger barrels, but not with existing Bond derringers
- Grips: High Impact Nylon Slim Grips (standard rubber grips included)
- Hinge Screw: 7/64″ Allen Wrench
- MSRP: $379